Promote your Sports and Recreation Events for Free
Sports and Youth Development organizations can now promote their Sports and Recreation events online for free through our Sports and Exercise Dev SA platform.
For the rest of this year (2019), we are offering Sports and Recreation Organizations an opportunity to publish their Sports and/ Recreation events on our site and have those events promoted on our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook Free of charge.
This opportunity is ideal for
- Sports associations
- Sports for Development organization
- Sports recruiters hosting Sports trials
- Youth organizations utilizing sports to meet their objectives
- Sports events and Sports seminars
- Coaching Clinics and etc.
Sports and Exercise Dev SA is based in South Africa but our readership is increasing in:-
- United States,
- The United Kingdom,
- and Malasia
We know this because we’ve set up Google Analytics with our site.
Any Sports organization from anywhere in the world can take advantage of this opportunity and together let us Promote Sports Participation.
To get your Events published on the Sports and Exercise Dev SA platform you need to provide us with the following information.
- A Short Description of your Sports and/ or Recreation Event
- A poster, banner or Picture of your Sports and/ or Recreation Event
- Time and date (start/end)
- Time zone:
- Venue (full address)
- We will show this on Google maps
- Organizers Names and Contacts
- Event website if applicable
- Url: example.com
- Event cost (currency symbol)
Forward the Full details to Events@SEDevSA.co.za
Once finalized, the event will be posted on the events page on the Sports and Exercise Dev SA website. It will look similar to this Event or the picture above across different devices. We additionally we will send you a link to the even upon Publishing.
The decision to publish an event rests with the Sports and Exercise Dev team. Please refrain from using advertising language and providing misleading or broken links. Events will be published the following week on a Monday after receiving the email or before that. If your event is not published you will be notified and given the opportunity to edit your event for resubmission.