Thando W. Dlamini is a Sports Development and Exercise Science Post Graduate with Practical Background Experience in diverse Sports and Exercise Roles. With a special interest in Community Development through participation in Sports and Recreation and the establishment of facilities. Thando is trained to discuss and investigate human conduct and interaction in Sports and Recreation.
Thando W. Dlamini also studies the possible positive social impact of Sports and Recreation on society, generally towards the enhancement of the quality of human life.
Some of his Thando W. Dlamini’s’ specialties include:-
- Promoting and running Sports Projects and Activities;
- Undertaking Sports Administrative tasks;
- Finding and training Sports Coaches Volunteers and staff;
- Monitoring and Evaluating Sports Projects;
- Organizing and Undertaking Research;
- Sports Project Management Skills;
- Producing Promotional materials and Displays;
- An Ability to develop tailored fitness training programs;
- Ability to Monitor and Reassess training plans on a regular basis and,
- Is able to perform exercise tests and fitness assessments on athletes and individuals.
Dlamini T. W completed his B.A in Sports Development at the Department of Sports and Movement studies at the University of Johannesburg where he took a double major in Human Movement Studies and Development Studies.
Thando W. Dlamini is currently freelancing while pursuing new opportunities in Sports and Exercise Science. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you’re working on a project I can help with.